Ask MILF3D!

 
Okay, so here are the answers to your questions I've been promising. You can always ask more, happy to answer anything!
 
 
 
Anon: Milf3D - Is your milf model based on anyone or someone you created? and
Daff: You use the same fat brunette in everything lol, is she based on someone real?
Yes, she's based on my own wife. Think I've got it pretty accurate too.

JD: Big fan of your work. Not generally a fan of toons but your big butt milf is fantastic. Many of us with big assed wives probably agree. Love seeing her humiliated and used. The prison series was my favorite. Incredible turn on. The image where the one girl was fucking herself with fatty's distended rectum was great. What is your real life inspiration?

I'm lucky enough to be married to a sexy, fat slutty MILF with a really big butt. That's plenty of inspiration right there! There are a few things in my stories that have happened in real life, but mostly it's just putting her in situations that provide the most opportunity for her being humiliated and getting her big fat butt punished.
Her First Time Inside - whooops!

Anonymous: Why do you want to see a modeled version of your wife being punished?

If you all enjoy seeing her big fat ass spanked, cropped and thrashed - and you obviously do! - then why wouldn't I?

David: Does your wife/model enjoy your stories? Does she help come up with the ideas?

She inspires the stories in that she has a huge butt, enjoys being spanked and is quite a slut ;) She doesn't have much to do with my hobby though to be honest.

Your character looks like an older version of Mal Malloy...

I hadn't heard of Mal Malloy before, so it's not intentional - Mrs Milf3D would be quite flattered by the comparison and I must say I agree - she's very hot with a lovely huge booty. I'm currently working on a story with Malisa (name coincidence!) where you see her 20 years younger, and that model actually does look like Mal.

Mal Malloy 20 years on?

AnnaLux: Where do you get your story ideas?
I just recreate fantasies. Often I'm inspired by other artists like Smudge and Mark Volk (Xalynne). Plus, recently I did the Caning Mom: Hard Time story because a fan of the site emailed me a story based on Gloria Bumsworth, and I liked it so much I had to do it. So if you’ve got any stories for my MILF, send ‘em in!
Anonymous: Your character has a hot body. Why doesn't your character use her body to her advantage, instead of being humiliated. She can use facesitting etc..
I'm working on a story with her as a superheroine, who uses her slutty, big bottomed charms to fight crime... Actually, if you've got any suggestions for what her superhero name could be, I'm open to suggestions!
 Big ass superheroine
 
Anonymous: What program you using to get it 3d?
 
Just a relatively old Poser, Poser 7, plus a simple photo-retouching/art program, nothing fancy.
 
 
TurboPascal: I like the prison scene (Her First Time Inside): what did you use for the inmate-outfits? I'm thinking about doing some prison scene as well, but yet could not find any satisfying prison clothes.
Just Poser 7 casual pants but changed to orange, and Poser 7 vest with ‘Whipcord Prison’ added. Needed a bit of hand-morphing to cover her big assets though.
 
Anonymous: Amazing pussy, how do you get it looking so realistic and juicy?
I use photos combined with the original renders, as I’ve yet to find a plug-in or anything that looks that realistic in Poser when it comes to vaginas.
 
Anonymous: I'm a Poser artist too, and you've inspired me to do a story with bbws but i cant get flesh to look right, especially on the ass. How do you get the textures on your milfs big butt to look so realistic?
Again I use photo references.  There are plenty of free big ass pictures on amateur sites on the internet that you can use, like this 'Monster MILF ass' I found a little while back: http://www.mightyfineass.com/2011/09/monster-milf-ass/.
I particularly like this picture because it's quite sharp and you can see every dimple, pimple and panty-impression in the fat slut's huge fat butt cheeks, so I've used it quite a lot recently for textures on my own MILF's big ass.
 
A good fat ass texture source
 
Anonymous: What are your MILF's physical stats - sizes, age, measurements etc?
She's meant to be early 40s, height 5ft 5in, weight 180lbs which is technically classified as 'obese'. 36-34-44, bra-size maybe bulging out of a C-cup. 
 
Anonymous: Love your monster sex and animals sex stories, especially the one with the pig, are you going to do more like that?
Definitely, the Nine Lives Of Malisa comic is where I do the monster sex and inter-species stuff. I've got stories coming up involving Centaurs with big horse cocks and another with Malisa and a couple of dogs.
 
Anonymous: Can you do more catfight stuff please! Shed be good as a wrestler, big strong sturdy lady whose moves involve her big ass.
I might revisit some stuff I did a while ago with her as a big bottomed WWE Diva type.
 Big bum Diva

Anonymous: Why don't you release something once a week or every alternative week?

Just time. This is a hobby. And I’m a perfectionist so I don’t like to put it out there unless I’m totally happy with it. But I put stuff up as often as I can, and I appreciate feedback - so let me know what you think please!
 
ComixFanAndy: What are you working on?
As always I've got far too many things on the go. The big one I've been doing for a while features a spanking machine (see first pic) that might help our MILF lose weight! There's tons of Malisa stuff ongoing too, involving centaurs, gnomes, and the inquisition! I've got some ideas for some more Caning Mom too.
 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. amateur indian fuck - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger